Please note that on Monday, June 26, 2017, a concert of Robbie Williams takes place in the stadium neighboured to the conference venue Deutsches Hygienemuseum.
We strongly recommend not to try to arrive by car!
Please read below for directions on how to get there if you travel by plane and by train.
by plane and train (via Hauptbahnhof/main station)
- From Dresden International Airport, take the suburban train S2 (direction: Pirna) to Dresden Hauptbahnhof (main station).
- Exit the main station (Hauptbahnhof) to north.
- Head over to the tram stop.
- Take the tram line 10 (direction: Striesen) to the station Großer Garten (takes 5 minutes).
- Exit the tram station.
- Cross the intersection and walk along the Helmut-Schön-Allee to the entrance of the Deutsches Hygienemuseum (takes 5 minutes).